Shri Shiv Chhatrapati College Students Consumer Store, Junnar :-
- Establishment - November, 30 - 1984
- Objective - To sell the daily need based commodities at a reasonable price to the members and to nurture their economic benefit.
- Members - 8,881 ( by the end of 26/12/2018)
- Shares capital - 8,85,400/- ( by the end of 26/12/2018)
- Reserve fund - 8,14,683/- ( by the end of 26/12/2018)
- Audit Grade - A (Year 2017-2018)
Members are offered the concession up to 5 to 25% against M. R. P. The following facilities are provided with concession to the members –
- Spiral binding and Wiro binding
- Lamination etc
Economically backward students are given assistance in the form of stationery, notebooks. The details are as under.
The Board of directors of students consumer store steers all the activities.