About BBA(CA) Department
Name of the Department : Bachelor of Business Administration(Computer Application)
Brief history of the department:
Rural scenario is changing and so considering the needs and demands of the rural population our college has established the B.C.A department in 2010 to fulfill the requirement of the professional education of the student in the field of IT and Management and received a great response with maximum admission in first year.
Bachelors of Computer Application now it is renamed as Bachelors of Business Administration (Computer Application) is a three year under graduate degree course divided in Six Semester The program provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed. Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided.
BCA graduates can start up their career in either Government sector or private sector since there are a lot of employment opportunities in both these sectors. This degree helps the students to get a sound knowledge on computer applications with the help of which they can have a perfect launch pad for challenging career in the field of information technology.
Scope of the subject:
- BCA is a new age degree course in the field of computer applications. The duration of the course is three years. After completion of the BCA course, students can opt for masters or they can even try for job opportunities.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications is a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology. science students commerce and arts students also can apply for the BCA course.
- Eligibility is H.SC.(10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject with minimum 40% percent marks in aggregate.
- Two years diploma in pharmacy course of Board of Technical Education , conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Three year Diploma course (after S.S.C.) of Board of Technical Education , conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.